inventory. More incentives are being offered to entice the Buyer to take immediate action.
But a Buyer that cannot sell their existing home will never be able to get into the new home, no matter how many
incentives are offered.
Put that incentive money to work on the front-end by providing Staging® incentives to the Buyer in order to sell
their existing homes faster, enabling you to complete the escrow process on their new home, while moving into
your new community sooner than if you had to rely on the homeowner to prepare and sell their home without our
Here’s how our "New Home Buyer Plan" could work for you:
BIA Members receive a 25% discount on our Staging Services making this program even more cost effective.
Builders, we want to establish a recurring relationship with you! To do this, we are offering several cost
savings benefits to you that demonstrates our confidence in your continued use of our Staging Service.
• Complementary Preview of your vacant inventory homes and preparation of a Staging® proposal that
optimizes your investment in Staging®.
• No Long-Term Furniture Contracts- We have our own inventory of furnishings and décor items, giving you
month-to-month rental flexibility.
• 20% discount off our regular Staging Fees and Furnishing rentals
• 25% discount on Multiple Properties –We’ll take another 5% off our Staging® Fee on each additional
property we Stage for you.
• 20% off your monthly furniture rental payments (up to 30% off as a Selected client)
• 50% monthly furniture rental payments with an escrow based final payment for the furniture rental balance.
We will invoice you monthly for 50% of your actual furniture rental fee and carry the balance until close of
Statistics show Staged® homes sell faster and for more money than comparable un-Staged homes.
|Licensed and Insured in Washington & Oregon
"Professional, Reliable & Affordable"